In This Section:
Extra relevant information published by the Office for Students (OfS).
During the initial registration and assessment process the OfS approved Croydon College’s student protection plan as it considered the plan to provide adequate mitigation for the risks to continuity of study for our students.
See below for each document:
- Transparency Return – 2022
- Transparency Return – Attainment 2020
- Access and Participation Plan 2019-20
- Access and Participation Statement 2020-21
- Contingency Plan for changes or closures in HE Provision in 2019
- ‘Student Protection Plan (OfS approved)
- Transfer arrangements for students on HE Programmes
To view all the College policies and procedures, please click here.