Investors in Diversity
We are working towards accreditation by the National Centre for Diversity to further enhance equality, diversity and inclusion in our colleges.
We will be using the FREDIE principles to develop action plans to make a real difference for all:
- Fairness for all is a reality
- Respect for all is the norm
- Equality of opportunity for all is embedded
- Diverse staff and students that feel that they belong
- Inclusion is widely understood, where we all are committed to inclusive behaviours
- Engaged – where everyone lives and breathes the college values and goals
Staff and students are key stakeholders to ensure we get this right and focus our efforts on the issues that are most important to you that will make a difference in what it’s like to work here.
If you would like to get involved, please email FREDIE@croydon.ac.uk for further information or click the button below to make an anonymous referral.