You’re working hard for your exams and you’re on track to pass. What next..?
At Croydon College, we put careers and employability at the heart of everything we do.
The Careers Team is here to provide you with impartial advice and guidance to support your aspirations, explore the opportunities that are available to you, and help you plan your next steps after you complete your course. Our aim is to help you assess your own skills, values and interests, and match these interests into a career plan.
The Careers service is delivered by qualified Careers Advisors who adhere to the professional standards set out in the Careers Development Institute (CDI) Code of Ethics.
You can view our Careers, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy here.
We are here to support you throughout your time at College. We do this through:
- Advise and support you through the university application process (UCAS)
- Help with applications to specialist colleges e.g. Art and Performing Arts Colleges
- Provide information about taking a Gap Year
- Help with work experience placements
- Advise on job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with job applications, CV writing and mock interviews
- Give individual advice and guidance on your future pathways
Meet the team
Senior Careers Adviser
Careers & UCAS Adviser / UniConnect Outreach Officer
How to get in touch
The Careers Team offers booked appointments and a drop-in service face-to-face or via video or telephone. Please visit the World of Work office for further details or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org