Teaching, Learning and Assessment
We’re working with our Curriculum Team to ensure our courses and teaching enable the delivery of qualifications for sustainable jobs.
Some of the ways we will work towards achieving this include:
- Promoting on-line and electronic activities
- Ensuring curriculum intent addresses skills required for a sustainable future.
- Enabling relevant standalone qualifications around sustainability and themed learning are validated.
- Delivering sustainability focussed units within current qualifications, embedding sustainability within schemes of work, contextualised assessments and learning resources.
- Ensuring classroom and online resources are ethically sourced and meet sustainability requirements.
- Developing CPD opportunities for staff in order to lead learner preparedness for a sustainable future / job.