Here you will find a list of all the updates as they happen, for the COVID-19 pandemic. UCC Students, please click here for specific updates.
From the 2 November 2020 (after half term) all staff and students are required to wear a face covering when they are moving around the College in communal and circulation space, with the exception of those who are exempt.
For the College guidance to staff and students, please click here.
For support and guidance at this anxious time, please click here.
For the COVID-19 Risk Assessment for the opening of the College, please click here.
Please click here to watch our safety video to see how we are keeping you safe through enrolment and into the next academic year. Please note, all safety features will be updated according to government guidelines.
All students are expected to continue their online studies via Moodle. Please click here for more information about home learning.
- Information on accessing exam results summer 10.8.20
- Pearsons message to students and parents/guardians 29.6.20
- BTEC learners FAQs 29.6.20
- Planning the reopening of Croydon College 21.5.20
- Welcome back after Easter
- NCFE updates on grades summer 2020
- OCN update for HE Students on Access to HE Diplomas 3.4.20
- Ofqual update for GCSE and A Level grades summer 2020 3.4.20
- Addendum to the Safeguarding and Prevent Policy 31.3.20
- Ofqual update on summer exam grades 26.3.20
- Library book notice 26.3.20
- Preparation for Home Learning
- Government guidelines for exams Summer 2020
- Student email 19.3.20
- Parent email 19.3.20
- Student email 18.3.20
- Alterations to Parents Evening 18.3.20
- Coronavirus guidance for staff and students
- Croydon Open Event postponed 17.3.20
Start your journey with Croydon College
The education sector faced one of its biggest challenges in 2020 with lockdown and issues surrounding exams and results. The team at Croydon College however rose to the challenge bringing in new procedures and using innovative technology to support students and staff...