Here you will find a list of all the updates as they happen, for the COVID-19 pandemic. Croydon University Centre Students, please click here for specific updates.
Following the government’s announcement on Monday 22 February, we’re looking forward to welcoming more students back to the classroom from Monday 8 March.
In order for our students to return to College in a safe way, we’re implementing a phased return as follows:
- Classes of 16-18 years plus classes of mixed 16-18 years and adults (full time courses) will be phased back across the week of Monday 8 March – more details about this phased return will be sent to students in due course.
- Classes where all students are adults (part time courses) will not return onsite until at least Monday 15 March – some classes may continue online.
- Croydon University Centre students and Croydon College Apprentices will continue home learning.
We continue to work hard to ensure our whole College community stays safe and along with other protective measures, we will be inviting students to undertake a lateral flow COVID-19 test before returning to College. To book a test please click here.
From the 2 November 2020 (after half term) all staff and students are required to wear a face covering when they are moving around the College in communal and circulation space, with the exception of those who are exempt.
Key Links & Documents
- Information on accessing November 2020 exam results 13.1,21
- Information on accessing exam results summer 10.8.20
- Pearsons message to students and parents/guardians 29.6.20
- BTEC learners FAQs 29.6.20
- NCFE updates on grades summer 2020
- OCN update for HE Students on Access to HE Diplomas 3.4.20
- Ofqual update for GCSE and A Level grades summer 2020 3.4.20
- Addendum to the Safeguarding and Prevent Policy 31.3.20
- Ofqual update on summer exam grades 26.3.20
- Preparation for Home Learning
- Student email 19.3.20
- Parent email 19.3.20
- Student email 18.3.20
- Coronavirus guidance for staff and students
- Support and guidance
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 safety video (Please note, all safety features will be updated according to government guidelines)
- Staff FAQs
- Guidelines for visitors
Start your journey with Croydon College
An ESOL lecturer at Croydon College, who often uses their spare time to write poetry, fiction stories and plays, has recently published a short poetry e-book with Ghost City Press. The poetry has recently featured in the Guardian as part of the best poetry round-up....