Here you will find a list of all the updates as they happen, for the COVID-19 pandemic. Croydon University Centre Students, please click here for specific updates.
Face Coverings – Monday 17 May
In line with Step 3 of the Government’s roadmap, face coverings will no longer be required for staff and students in the classroom setting from Monday 17 May. There will be exceptions in specific areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Those who wish to wear a face covering in the classroom setting can continue to do so. Please also remember to maintain 2m social distancing, wherever possible. In limited situations where it is not possible to maintain 2m social distancing, a face covering should be worn. In communal areas, such as corridors, stairwells, face coverings are still recommended as this is usually where social distancing can’t easily be maintained.
Please remember to use the Covid-19 test facilities that we have available. Students should book though MyPT or drop by the test centre. We can accommodate drop ins at the test centre where we have availability.
Key Links & Documents
- Student guide for awarding grades Summer 2021
- Providing remote education – information for parents
- Information on accessing November 2020 exam results 13.1,21
- Information on accessing exam results summer 10.8.20
- Pearsons message to students and parents/guardians 29.6.20
- BTEC learners FAQs 29.6.20
- NCFE updates on grades summer 2020
- OCN update for HE Students on Access to HE Diplomas 3.4.20
- Ofqual update for GCSE and A Level grades summer 2020 3.4.20
- Ofqual update on summer exam grades 26.3.20
- Preparation for Home Learning
- Coronavirus guidance for staff and students
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 safety video (Please note, all safety features will be updated according to government guidelines)
- Staff FAQs
- Guidelines for visitors
Start your journey with Croydon College
Factors such as cultural differences, language barriers and social stigmas can make it difficult for international students to adapt to life here in the UK. The Football for Unity project provides an opportunity for communities to come together and proactively...