Job Title: Business Support Apprentice
Employer: Advanced Access Platforms Ltd.
Apprenticeship Standard: Business Administrator Level 3
Location: 1 Kimpton Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 9QL
Advanced Access Platforms is London’s leading independent powered access supplier and due to expansion is looking for several apprentices to join our hire desk, this will be ideal for someone looking to get involved an office or sales role as this position offers a great foundation for either.
Advanced Access Platforms prides itself on excellent customer service and state of the art products and the successful candidate will be working in our new offices in Sutton. If you see yourself working for a forward thinking, successful business than this is the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
On a day-to-day basis you will work with the hire team helping in all aspects of working in a busy hire office. Your roles will include responding to customer enquiries, hires, off hires, answering the phone and emails and helping run the busy hire office.
If you are successful, you will be provided with a comprehensive company induction and training programme alongside your apprenticeship and we will help develop your future career progression within our business. In return we would ideally like our candidate to show a number of skills, including:
- Experience in being organised.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good IT/computer skills, particularly Microsoft office but full training will be given on our hire system.
- Able to work as part of a team and supporting your colleagues.
- Flexible in your approach but self-motivated to take initiatives but keen to learn new and develop new skills.
- Effective administration, organisation, and planning skills with a keen eye on attention to detail.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay