Evidence suggests that young people find it difficult to raise concerns face-to-face. “Fearless” empowers our students to report in confidence and anonymously, safe in the knowledge that trained staff are available, reading all messages and ready to provide guidance and support.
Learners can use our “Fearless” service to anonymously report safeguarding concerns they may have, either for themselves or others at our college.
Learners can use “Fearless” to report concerns relating to:
- Bullying – that is affecting you personally, or may be affecting others
- A learner’s welfare
- Concerns about inappropriate behaviour
- If you feel yourself or somebody at the college is at risk
- If you have a problem that you need to talk to somebody about
- All “Fearless” requests are reviewed and actioned within one working day of receipt. If you are in immediate danger, please contact the safeguarding team directly during college hours, or ring or text 999.
If you have concerns about yourself or a friend you can report it to the safeguarding and wellbeing team using the form below. If you wish to remain anonymous, just leave the name and email box blank. If your concern is particularly urgent and requiring a response, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response.