Secure your place at Croydon College for September 2022
We are open for enrolment – come and visit the College!
Late Enrolment gives you the chance to enrol on any of our available courses here at Croydon College. No appointment is necessary – you can visit us Monday – Friday between 9.15 – 4pm.
You will need to bring with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- One form of scanned identification (Passport, Birth Certificate or EU/EEA ID Card)
- Confirmation of your status through the EU Settlement Scheme (if relevant)
- Details of your visa/immigration status (if applicable), including scanned copies of documents
- Details of previous schools and qualifications
- Details of 1 Emergency Contact (if you are under 19 this should be your Parent/Guardian/Carer/Social Worker/Key Worker)
If you would like to study a Distance Learning course with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your date of birth, telephone number, address, full name, and the course you wish to study.
For further information, please contact our Admissions team on 020 8760 5934 or email email@example.com.
Start your journey with Croydon College
Volunteer opportunity – Become a Governor at Croydon College
We are seeking expressions of interest in becoming a member of the Board of Governors at Croydon College. Do you have an interest in the education of young people and adults? Do you live in Croydon or have an interest in the educational and professional development of...