Croydon College are now offering a range of evening courses, these are ideal to learn new skills, develop your CV or to find new hobbies.
These are delivered here at the College and our evening study day is on a Wednesday. Some courses will provide a general introduction to a subject whereas others will provide more of an in-depth understanding, recognisable with an awarding body certificate upon completion.
Some courses hold individual entry requirements but all learners are expected to hold a good level of Maths and English.
Many of our courses are FREE* (subject to meeting government funding criteria) or can be paid up front.
Learners will be required to attend the College to enrol on a Short Course, please remember appropriate ID and documentation
Each course requires a completion of a workbook or assessment which will evidenced learning, these will be marked and presented to the awarding body for certificates to be issued.
Below are a list of some of the short courses we deliver at Croydon College, at times these may be added to or changed, depending on demand and College staffing requirements.
Creative & Construction
- Introduction to Professional Makeup (Short Course)
- Introduction to Bricklaying (Short Course)
- Introduction to Home Electrics (Short Course)
- Introduction to Home Plumbing (Short Course)
- Introduction to Photography (Short Course)
Digital & IT
- Introduction to Social Media (Taster Course)
- Introduction to Graphic Design (Short Course)
- Introduction to IT/Computer Skills (Short Course)
- Introduction to Mental Health (Bitesize Course)
- Level 1 AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping (Professional Course)
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding Children & Young People (Professional Course)
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (Professional Course)
For further information please email: email@example.com