Courses Starting January
We have a range of courses starting at Croydon College in January. Whatever your age or stage of education, we have something for you. Find out more by reading on below.
Courses for 16-18 year olds
Has your first term at Sixth Form or College turned out not to be what you expected? Do you want to change direction? Have you recently moved to the area?
We have a range of courses starting in January, suitable for 16-18 year olds. Follow the links below to find out more:-
- ESOL 16 – 18 January Start
- Level 1 Music Technology
- Level 1 Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Level 2 Performance Skills
- Level 1 Multi Skills – Construction (link coming soon)
- Level 1 Hair and Beauty (link coming soon)
- Level 1 Health and Social Care
*FREE* Courses for Jobs
Are you over 19 and don’t have a Level 3 qualification? Are you unemployed or a job-seeker? Are you earning less than £18,525p.a.?
If so, our “FREE Courses for Jobs” could be just what you need to set you up on a new career path. Follow the links below to find out more:-
Want to study for a degree but don’t have the qualifications? Looking to expand your horizons with Higher Education?
An Access course is just the thing for you. We have a range of Access courses starting in January, including:-
Croydon University Centre – Higher Education
Looking to take your career to the next level? Ready to embark upon a journey of Higher Education? Then our degree level courses could be right for you.
We have a range of Higher Education courses starting in January, including:-
- HNC Construction and the Built Environment (part-time)
- HNC Business (full-time)
- HNC Business (HN Flex*) – link coming soon
The HN Flex scheme allows you to gain skills in a more efficient and bite-size way, without having to enrol in a full qualification course. This means you can study individual, stackable Higher National (HN) units with the progression opportunity of a full, long-term Higher National qualification in the future.
Online Distance Learning
Do you want to learn flexibly, from home, at hours that suit you? Then our wide range of Online Distance Learning courses could be just what you’re looking for.
Our range of courses includes:-
- Level 2 Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Improving Personal Exercise, Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Digital Marketing
(Please note that our Online Distance Learning courses can be started at any time of year.)
Do you have trouble helping your children with their maths homework? Would you like to get more confident with numbers? Multiply is a new FREE fully-funded programme of three courses to help adults across the UK to improve their numeracy skills.
Whether you’re looking to boost your number skills to progress at work or to help with daily tasks, Multiply could be the next step in unlocking your number confidence.
The suite of three courses includes:-
- Multiply – Building Confidence with Maths
- Multiply – Explore Ways Of Supporting Your Child With Maths
- Multiply – Manage Your Money
(Please note that our Multiply courses run at different times of year.)