We have an exciting week intensive Hospitality Short Course taking place here at Croydon College which will lead to an accredited qualification. This is ideal for those who are interested in food and have a passion for working in the hospitality industry.
This 5-day course will cover:
- Introduction to Hospitality/kitchens
- Using Kitchen equipment
- Organisational skills
- Food hygiene
- Basic food preparation and cooking
- Fruit and Veg
Day four of the Into Hospitality course will be a practical ‘Masterchef’ cook off where you will prepare and present a three-course meal as part of a team for a table of restaurant industry influencers.
On the final day of the programme, you will be partnered with a London restaurant or hospitality business for a day to experience a real-life work environment.
What are the entry requirements?
These courses are fundable subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 and over as of 31/08/19
- A UK resident for 3 years or evidence of residency
- Not enrolled in any other distance learning course with us
If you are interested, join us on one of the following dates for the Information and Enrolment session for this course:
- Friday 31 January, 9:00am-11:30am
- Monday 3 February, 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday 5 February, 9:00am-11:30am OR 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Thursday 6 February, 2:00pm-4:00pm
You will need to bring the following with you in order to be enrolled onto the programme:
- Passport or British Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency or permits (if appropriate)
- Proof of benefits (if appropriate)
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.