Even though the academic year is underway, Croydon College remains open for enrolment for 2021/22.
Certain courses remain available to start immediately, and the College welcomes conversations with potential students who may have not yet got a course anywhere, or are reconsidering their current educational decision.
The College is open from 9:15am-4pm Monday-Friday and a number of courses, including Level 3 hairdressing, Levels 1, 2 and 3 Public Services, Level 3 IT, Levels 1 & 3 Travel & Tourism and much more, have places available to start study on immediately.
No appointment is necessary, but students must meet the entry criteria and to save time on the day and speed up the enrolment process it is advised to complete the online enrolment form in advance of visiting the College.
When visiting the College, prospective students will need to bring along with them:
- Their National Insurance number
- One Form of scanned Identification (Passport, Birth Certificate or EU/EEA ID Card)
- Confirmation of status through the EU Settlement Scheme (if relevant)
- Details of visa/immigration status (if applicable), including scanned copies of documents
- Details of previous schools and qualifications
- Details of one emergency contact (if you are under 19 this should be your Parent/Guardian/Carer/Social Worker/Key Worker)
Spaces are still available on Distance Learning Courses too – email email@example.com confirming your date of birth, telephone number, address, full name, and the course you wish to study.
For further information, please contact our Admissions team on 020 8760 5934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org