On 30 June, Croydon College held its annual Student Awards ceremony. The event highlighted another exceptional academic year achieved through students’ hard work and determination. During the ceremony, Croydon College students performed live for the audience (including JD, pictured, who is studying Music Level 2).
Martin Silverwood, Vice Principal of Education and Quality offered an introduction before the awards were presented to students by Caireen Mitchell, Principal and CEO.
The winners of each category were:
- Outstanding Contribution to the Community – Nimra Rizwan
- Apprentice of the Year – Julius Lewis
- Class of the Year – BTEC Extended Diploma in IT GP A
- Exceptional Achievement – Thomas Robinson
- Most Improved Student – Nathan Monk
- Student Commitment to Learning – Olaoluwa Victory Moba
- Student Ambassador of the Year – Thomas Robinson
- Student Sustainability Champion – Muwanga (Swithen) Nsubua
- Student of the Year – Kehinde Adepoju
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. Thank you to everyone for their hard work and perseverance. We look forward to another terrific year in September.