The Croydon Business Excellence Awards programme is underway – and there is still time to enter yourself or nominate someone else – but you’ll need to be quick!
The Croydon College Group is proud to be sponsoring the Business Commitment to Education & Skills Award. Nominations are open until 5pm on Friday 27 May.
The Croydon Business Excellence Awards are the largest and most prestigious of their kind in the diverse and fast-growing borough, celebrating the amazing achievements of Croydon’s business community.
The College-sponsored category recognises employers who go the extra mile to prepare the borough’s residents for employment, through formal and informal employability and skills schemes, work experience, employment routes and apprenticeships.
Judges will be looking for:
- A long-term, planned approach to employing young people and those who may face barriers to entering the labour market.
- Partnerships and collaboration, engaging with broader schemes to meet the borough’s needs.
- Tangible support, including a range of activities such as school visits, mentoring, employability skills (CV writing, mock interviews), work experience and routes to employment.
- Evidence of engagement and impact, including diversity and inclusion.
- Businesses who can showcase the commercial benefits of their commitment e.g. through enhanced PR and communications.
To enter, visit this link.
Businesses can enter up to three categories, all of which can be found by visiting the categories page.
For more information on the awards, visit www.croydonawards.co.uk