Job Title: Apprentice Site Manager
Employer: Cornerstone Group
Apprenticeship Standard: Construction Support Technician Level 3
Location: Broome Hall, Coldharbour, Surrey, RH56HJ
Apply Before: November 12, 2022
Salary: £6.00 / Hourly
Cornerstone now operates as Cornerstone Holdings (CPG) LIMITED (T/A Cornerstone Group), a multifaceted development and construction business, combining a contracting arm, enabling us to execute both “in house” and external projects and focus greater on our client’s needs within each discipline.
At Cornerstone we are looking to expand our employee workforce and share more responsibility due to the rapid growth pace that we have seen in the past 5 years. Not only will we support you to obtain a professional qualification in the long term, but you will gain first class on-the-job experience in your role fully supported by line management and the wider network of skilled colleagues in the business.
- Assist the Site Manager in the supervision of the day-to-day delivery of construction projects; quality, time, procurement, contractors including the supervision of sub-contractors and the monitoring of contractor attendance and progress providing direct instruction as necessary
- Complete daily site physical and on-line paperwork including health and Safety forms and reports
- Conduct site inductions for all visitors and contractors
- Ensure contractors have the necessary cards and qualifications to perform their job safely on site
- Learning about project costs to support future bids.
- Building relationships with our supply chain to ensure safety, health, environmental, and social value goals are achieved.