Do you dream of having your very own restaurant or street food cart? Don’t know where to start? Here at Croydon College, you can develop an insight into how to start a food business in this 5-day intensive Short Course, starting Monday 30 March 2020.
The course will cover:
- Understanding basic business principles
- Understanding management information
- Costing duties and purchasing
- Staffing and wage percentages
- Food safety
- Formulating personal objectives
The Box Food Business is an Entry level certificate that provides you with an understanding of the commercial elements of setting up a food business, leading to an accredited qualification.
To apply for the course, you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- A UK resident for 3 years or more
- Not enrolled in any other distance learning course with us
To enrol, you can come along to the College at any time, but there will be an official enrolment session on Monday 9 March 2020.
If you require further information about the course, or enrolment, please email email@example.com.