Job Title : Recruitment administrator Apprentice
Employer : Redempt resource
Location : Bromley South, 1 Elmfield Park, Bromley, BR1 1LU
Apprenticeship Standard : Business Administrator Level 3
Salary : £187.50 weekly
Redempt Resourcing has an excellent reputation for meeting our clients’ needs and requirements within Financial Services, Commerce & Industry and Public Sector by covering all levels; from analysts to senior executives. We provide permanent and interim recruitment services as well as contingency or retained search options across the Financial Sector, Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. Our aim is to offer both candidates and clients the benefits of a full-service agency combined with the expertise of a specialist agency, offering a full range of services whilst maintaining a high level of expertise within each area.
Professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Manages general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently. The Office Manager will also organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Maintains clear records on office expenses by managing invoices
Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, support staff supervision and shift allocation.
Key skills for office managers:
Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
Problem solving skills
Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
Attention to detail.
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Manage the company’s LinkedIn profile
- Books and arrange meetings and interviews
- Processes expenses and invoices
- Files and archives accurate records of candidates
- Negotiates and manages contracts
- Monitors training material and confirms it’s all up to date
- Negotiates new customer accounts and contracts
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for executives when required
- Manages the customer complaint procedure
- Organises and audits the company’s systems, databases, and procedures
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports/job updates for senior staff
- Provides administrative support for the senior staff as needed
- May take care of payroll procedures and process customer orders
- Accounting – invoicing, making payment on company’s behalf, payroll
Recruitment Resourcer key responsibilities:
– Proactively manage candidate pools and provide an amazing candidate experience
- Proactively manage candidate pools and provide an amazing candidate experience
- Direct source candidates using a variety of social media platforms including job boards and Linked In
- Sourcing and attracting high calibre candidates
- Onboarding candidates and checking their onboarding documents are accurate and valid
- Identifying, organising and initiating recruitment advertising activity through relevant media channels to generate prospective candidates
- Assisting in preparing candidates for interviewing and selection process and liaising with clients.
- Rota management
- Shift management of staff