Position: Level 3 Payroll Assistant.
Employer: Jellyfish Global
Location: 31 London Rd, Reigate RH2 9SS
Salary: £5+ per hour .
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Required for: November 2021
Duration: 18 months.
Provider: Croydon College
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training. We are a growing number of talented people across our expanding global network.
We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do, and how we deliver it. Working with Uber, eBay, Disney, Spotify, Skype, Nestlé, Ford, Aviva, UGG and ASOS – and many more – we are changing the way businesses work and how their customers experience their brand online.
As we continue to grow we are now looking to take on a new payroll apprentice within the team to support us.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Processing all new starters, leavers, overtime and amendments
- Calculating and processing SMP, SSP, SPP payments etc.
- Producing P32’s, P45’s, P11D’s and P60’s on a monthly/annually basis
- Dealing with payroll queries across the group
- Managing of group mailbox
- Uploading pension files
- Computer literate (Excel, Word etc.)
- Great communicator with the ability to clearly explain or articulate themselves
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High attention to detail
Essential skills and abilities
- Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.)
- Strong communication skills (verbally, face to face, on the phone and in writing)
- Good listening skills, ability to understand and use initiative to solve problems but knowing when to stop and ask.