Job Title: Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employer : The Lotus Group
Location: 252 High Street Croydon CR0 1NF
37-39 Queen Elizabeth Street London SE1 2BT
Position Type: Junior Content Producer Level 3
Brief Description : Junior Content Producer role with The Lotus Group ; Apprentice, full time, mainly Croydon office based, with occasional days in the head office in London, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (1st year);
DialAFlight are a highly successful travel company that has been trading for over 40 years. We offer flights, accommodation, car hire and ground arrangements worldwide to both leisure and corporate travellers, and have offices in London, Croydon, East Malling and Manchester.
Qualifications Required : Minimum Math and English GCSE C/4 or above required
Vacancy Details :
Assisting in the creation of e-learning content and maintaining the Learning Management system. To write, produce and develop e-learning content relevant for the travel industry and bespoke to DialAFlight. To maintain the department’s social media pages
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and creativity and will be highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a small team. They will be able to manage a varied job list, display a strong attention to detail as well as experience of creating websites, blogs and social media content. Experience in video editing/production, e-learning trends and keeping up to date with the latest platforms is essential to the role. The right person will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be proficient in using authoring tools and design software. Knowledge of Adobe Premier editing software or Camtasia is preferred.
• Design, schedule and post engaging content for all departments using videos, photos and infographics, to support marketing campaigns, and represent the range of our services.
• Ensure weekly social media posts are scheduled in a timely manner, reviewing messaging, tone of voice, language and assets.
• Support delivery of digital elements of campaigns, including paid-for advertising.
• Report regularly on engagement on our learning platform
• Create engaging content using available software; ensure pages and information are regularly reviewed and updated, and consent for photos and stories are up to date.
• Support colleagues with technical and access issues
• Maintain and keep a catalogue of the content on the Learning platform. Ensuring all available content is relevant for each brand.
• To work with IT and Learning & Development to create tutorial videos on the usability of our inhouse sales system
• To liaise with support departments and external suppliers to assist in getting their message to the sales staff effectively.
Including, Travel Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan scheme, Discounted rates on flights/accommodation/car hire/tours, Health assured programme including 24hour helpline, Comprehensive and ongoing training and mentoring
Number of Positions Available: 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9-6 / 40 hours per week
Annual Salary : £17,000