Post Title: Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Apprenticeship Standard : Junior Content Producer Apprentice Level 3
Employer : Go2Games
Location : Remote
G2G is committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Our relationships with distributors and publishers allow us to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. We are contactable at any time to service your needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market.
Our digital marketing / Junior Content Producer apprenticeship positions will be based around growing our audiences locally and nationally in the exciting retail sector of video games, this will involve daily and weekly running of campaigns, assisting the general manager in coming up with marketing plans and pushing our local agenda with our partners inclusive of assisting with the running of localised events, attending trade shows and conventions and working closely with our brand partners to increase sales.
• Design, schedule and post engaging content for all channels using videos, photos and infographics, to drive social engagement, brand awareness, support campaigns and fundraising activities, and represent the range of our services.
• Ensure weekly social media posts are scheduled in a timely manner, reviewing messaging, tone of voice, language and assets with our Senior Communications Officer.
• Proactively engage with a variety of audiences across social media channels, responding timely to comments and posts, and contributing to relevant conversations.
• Support delivery of digital elements of campaigns, including paid-for advertising.
• Report regularly on our digital performance across the website and social media.
• Manage social media for and at Evolve events, using content to engage with audiences.
• Keep abreast of effective marketing strategies, ensuring we make full use of emerging technology/approaches/tools within social media.
• Website, to create engaging content for the website, uploading new stories and blogs; ensure pages and information are regularly reviewed and updated, and consent for photos and stories are up to date.
• Be numerate, accurate and have excellent attention to detail
• Proactively takes ownership of work activities
• Be extremely discrete and confidential
• Highly motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills and a determined attitude
• Credibility, professionalism, and strong personal integrity
• Able to prioritise workloads so that deadlines are met