Job title : Hospitality/ Customer service Apprentice
Location : Unit 25 Silverwing Industrial Estate, Horatius Way, Croydon, CR0 4RU
Position Type : Customer service practitioner Level 2
- • Arrive each day 10 minutes prior to start of shift and ensure uniform is in excellent condition.
- • Complete initial training in all areas of work (as per the Training Schedule) to the satisfaction of your team leader/store manager.
- • Be thoroughly knowledgeable about the unique ZABARDAST food proposition, how it is made and its health benefits. Be capable to interact with customers and sell the qualities/ingredients/recipes consultatively. Be thoroughly knowledgeable about the Zabardast Brand ethos.
- • Cross-sell and up-sell to customers to increase the Average Transaction Value of the sale.
- • Foster strong personal relationships with customers to make them loyal repeat references.
- • Complete the sales process by accurate use of the ePOS system and PDQ machines with no financial errors.
- • Take online orders from all delivery platforms and ensure that all orders are accurately fulfilled, properly heated and packaged to the standards required by Zabardast with no errors.
- • Carry out start-of-day and end-of-day procedures at the location.
- • Complete all daily, weekly and monthly location cleaning activities assigned to you.
- • Complete all food preparation activities assigned to you.
- • Ensure food display is in perfect condition by opening time and throughout the day. Ensure all required preparation (eg salad cutting, sauce preparation etc) for next shift is completed before close of business.
- • Undertake marketing activity (such as leafleting) as directed by the team leader/store manager.
- • Undertake financial processes including morning and afternoon float count. Perform end-of-day cashing-up and entry of data into the Management Pack.
- • Comply with health and safety regulations.
- • Adhere to Food and Hygiene HACCP systems and update records daily as directed.
- • Observe company working time diligently and ensure accurate timekeeping. Observe (at all times) company policies, procedures and rules.
- • Embrace the philosophy of teamwork, high team morale and safety.