Job Title: Business Support Apprentice
Employer: Care Vision
Apprenticeship Standard: Business Administrator Level 3
Location: Melbury House, 34 Southborough Road, Bromley, BR1 2ED
The Jawa group is a family run care group like no other. We are a progressive, state-of-the-art care home, managed by a close-knit family who are devoted to providing the best quality care in Bromley. Here at Jawa group we provide personalised care based on the individual’s needs and go above and beyond to ensure the happiness and comfort of our patrons.
As a receptionist you are key in providing a warm welcome and excellent customer service to our visitors, patron’s, and team members. Each day will be different, and you will have a variety of tasks to keep you busy. You will be working within a close team, so being a team player is very important to us.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering phone calls and directing them appropriately in a professional manner
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Managing the calendar
- Assisting with new starters and preparing necessary paperwork
- Preparing contracts
- Organising and monitoring staff training
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
A warm and friendly individual
- Professional, caring, and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Good time management and prioritizations skills.
- Excellent typing and analytical abilities.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Highly organised, can prioritise tasks well
- Self-motivated individual
- Someone who enjoys making a difference