Apprenticeship Title : Business Admin Apprentice
Employer : Keystream
Location : EC21 4LU
Apprenticeship Standard : Business Administrator Level 3
- Managing new placements and our “on boarding” process – calling new starters, creating checklists, requesting information, updating the system as documents and forms are returned.
- Dealing with any “on boarding” queries – both internal and external
- Adding placed candidate’s information to our CRM and keeping placement checklists updated i.e. passports, VISA’s and other essential documents.
- Creating and sending out contracts, self-billing agreement and client specific compliance documents
- Requesting/chasing references
- Sending out Occupational Health Checks and Mandatory Training modules
- Regular phone/email updates to both consultants and candidates through the compliance process
- Completing assignment checklists for candidates once placed
- Answering incoming phone calls and redirecting/gatekeeping/taking messages as requested.
- Scanning on an ad hoc basis.
- Shredding on a weekly basis.
- Registering new candidates onto the CRM system and ensuring consultants are aware of new candidates.
- Well organised
- Confident, articulate and good at developing relationships
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Has the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Can work to a deadline
- Efficient and proactive
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Pays attention to detail
- Confident with Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Minimum A*- C GCSE grade Math’s and English or equivalent
- Previous Compliance or On Boarding experience
- Experience within the NHS or a Recruitment/Employment agency