Post Title: Business Administrator
Employer : Palletline Whitehead
Location : PF Whiteheads, Coomber Way, CR0 4TQ
Apprenticeship Standard : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Palletline Whitehead, a Croydon based logistics company, are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their Team in a busy Traffic Office. The primary role of the Traffic Clerk is to liaise with customers, drivers, and other member depots to ensure queries and issues are dealt with in a timely manner and according to the Network Charter.
The successful candidate will need to be assertive, quick thinking and manage well under pressure.
Whilst undertaking their own duties they may need to support their colleagues and assist with other day to day duties, such as assigning collections to the C&D drivers and allocating consignments to vehicles.
Due to being a small company, the candidate will need to be a strong team player and understand the requirement to be flexible with working hours and the need to work shifts from time to time.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be Health & Safety aware
- Intermediate level of IT literacy and computer skills
- Good geography of local and national road networks
- Knowledge of Croydon and South London areas/postcodes
- Some understanding of Pallet networks
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage several problems at one time
- Ability to work from own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective communicator with clear oral and written skills
- To always maintain a professional manner
- 1 years experience in a customer service role