Post Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Standard : Business Administration Apprentice Level 3
Employer : Go2Games
Location : Remote
G2G is committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Our relationships with distributors and publishers allow us to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. We are contactable at any time to service your needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market.
Key roles and responsibilities;
• Creating documents using Microsoft Office
• Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
• Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development.
• Assisting with Customer Service in relation to our customer service systems and social media responses.
• Assisting the General Manager and the team administratively on various tasks within the business.
• Coming up with initiatives to better manage areas of customer service and administration.
Be numerate, accurate and have excellent attention to detail
• Proactively takes ownership of work activities
• Be extremely discrete and confidential
• Highly motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills and a determined attitude