Job Title: Accounts and Audit Assistant
Employer : Simpson Wreford & Partners
Apprenticeship Standard : Accounts Assistant Technician Level 3
Location : Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon, CR0 0YN
About Simpson Wreford & Partners:
Simpson Wreford & Partner are Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors and provide accounting, tax and audit services to a wide client base. Based close to East Croydon Station, we are a 4 partner firm with approximately 30 staff.
About the role:
The role of audit and accounts assistant includes providing support to senior members of staff in the audit and accounts team. This may involve the preparation of accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns, management accounts or the carrying out of audit testing.
An assistant would be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients with requirements in the above areas, reporting to seniors and managers.
- Good ICT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to work accurately with figures
- Ability to organise workload effectively and act on own initiative
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Ability to use IT effectively