Vacancy Short Description: An exciting opportunity to join our well established authentic Italian Restaurant in the heart of Kensington as a Front of House Apprentice.
For the right person, there is an opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. You will be trained alongside the experienced multilingual members of staff
Qualifications Required: Ideally GCSE Grade 4/C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Full Description: Duties of the Hospitaliy / Customer service
1. To carry out day to day tasks as required by the Chef de Partie and the Head Chef
2. Maintain a professional approach and attitude at all times
3. Assists the Head Chef and the Chef de Partie in maintaining standards, and achieving key performance indicators
4. Assist in the general day to day cleaning and sanitisation of the kitchen
5. Be willing to learn new skills and techniques, directed by the Chef de Partie and Head Chef
6. Assist where possible to help build the reputation of Inn on the Pond under the direction of the Head Chef
7. Any other duties required by the Head Chef and Pub Manager..
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours per Week. We are open 7 days a week and you can expect to work on weekends and in the evenings, we can offer great flexibility if required
Weekly wage: £200 per calendar Week
Skills Required: • Desire to learn and develop
• Cares about the environment
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Outstanding organisation skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good with numbers
• Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
Things to Consider: Photographic identification and certificates of all relevant qualifications will need to be provided at the interview stage.