Business Admin Customer Service
Mode of study:
- A team leader/supervisor is a first line management role, with operational/project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals.
- Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
- The subjects covered include:
- Relationship building – customer and stakeholder relationship management, including emotional intelligence and managing conflict. Know how to facilitate cross team working to support delivery of organisational objectives..
- Project management – project lifecycle and roles, managing resources, identifying risks and issues, using relevant project management tools.
- Managing People – people and team management models, including team dynamics and motivation techniques; performance management techniques including setting goals and objectives, conducting appraisals, reviewing performance, absence management.
- Operational Management – Understand how organisational strategy is developed. Know how to implement operational/team plans and manage resources and approaches to managing change within the team.
- You would attend College half day a week, but a flexible delivery may be available on request. These weekly sessions will give you a chance to network and enjoy group discussions with a variety of learners from a wide range of industries.
This Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship will give you the chance to learn new skills and gain a top level qualification, while continuing to earn a living.
Just a few of the course highlights include:
- Spending half day a week in College, with the option of a flexible delivery on request.
- Learning from Staff who have worked and has a vast experience within the industry and offer a wide range of knowledge, experience and skills.
- The chance to boost your CV and win a tablet, by entering the College’s popular competition – Apprentice of the Month! Tutors nominate apprentices who meet the nomination criteria, which include improved overall achievement and high grades.
- Receiving a CMI qualification – which is widely recognised both nationally and internationally – on successful completion of the course.
- The opportunity to show potential employers that you have excellent training and work experience behind you.
- Careers support in terms of information, advice and guidance during and after the programme, from our dedicated apprenticeship team.
- Great earning potential – research shows that apprentices earn, on average, over £100,000 more throughout their career than other employees (NAS, 2013).
- Strong work skills – a Department for Business, Innovation and Skills survey showed that qualified apprentices score 4% higher on employability than university graduates (ICM Survey, 2013).
Career Opportunities & Further Study
On completion, apprentices may choose to register as Associate members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership & Management, to support their professional career development and progression.
Some previous apprentices on this programme have gone on to combine full-time work with an Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Programme.
Ongoing rigorous assessment throughout the course leading to the end point assessment which comprises; a competency-based interview, assessment of portfolio of evidence, professional test of knowledge using questions, professional discussion relating to CPD activity.
If you are interested in this apprenticeship please register your details via our Apprenticeship registration system.
You will then be able to apply for the many Apprenticeship vacancies we have available.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.