Business Admin Customer Service
Mode of study:
City & Guilds
The intermediate Apprenticeship trains you to handle day-to-day tasks in an office. The work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
Job roles could include:
- Business Support Officer
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Junior Medical Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
The delivery of this course includes one day per week at Croydon College.
- Working in administrative environment
- Input, process and present documents
- Produce documents and information
- Knowing your customers
- Understand the organisation
- Systems and resources
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, language
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This programme can lead into full time work and or onto an advanced Business Administrator or other professional areas.
Assessment is on-programme phase:
- Level 2 Diploma Business Administration
- Maths and English
5 GCSEs, including Maths and English. Apprentices without English or Maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment.
If you are interested in this apprenticeship you can apply on our website by clicking here via the Apprenticeship Vacancies page.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.