Mode of study:
City & Guilds
You will develop the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to provide facial skincare, eyelash and brow treatments, waxing techniques, manicure and pedicure treatments and applying makeup. You will also develop the knowledge and skills required regarding client care and learn how to comply with health and safety requirements in the salon. You will also be expected to participate in relevant work experience.
- Working with Others
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Provide facial skin care
- Promote products and services
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Apply makeup
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Provide head massage
- Provide self tanning application
Career Opportunities & Further Study
Level 3 Beauty Therapy
Level 2 Hairdressing
formative and Summative practical assessments
Three GCSEs at grades 3/D; or
A related Level 1 vocational qualification; and
A GCSE at grade 3/D (or equivalent) in English; or
English and Mathematics assessed at Entry 3 or above by College assessment.
Mature applicants may be considered on relevant experience without having the required entry requirements. However, an interview will always be required.
A satisfactory reference may also be requested.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.