|Mode of Study: Classroom based|
|Level: Entry 3 and Level 1|
|Duration: One year|
|Awarding/validation body: Gateway Qualification|
This qualification will allow learners to develop the digital skills you need for life, work, or further study as set out in the National standards for essential digital skills.
This is a qualification designed for:
- Adults who are interest in developing their IT skills to undertake jobs and to engaged in further study.
- The Digital Skills course will be delivered over two days.
The course covers 5 essential areas:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
There is an opportunity to study GCSE English/Maths or Functional Skills English/maths alongside this course.
- We offer a variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Education Outreach Programme – Employability training workshops with the Ministry of Defense Education Outreach Programme.
- You will have a 121 meeting to review their progression journey with The National Careers Service.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
By improving your digital skills, you could unlock new job opportunities and boost your confidence in using digital devices.
In order to achieve this qualification, learners are required to successfully complete the online assessment.
No previous formal qualifications are required for entry to these qualifications. However, if you are applying to study English and/or Maths there will be an initial assessment during enrolment and a baseline assessment test during induction.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.