Today, over 700,000 people in the UK are autistic. The condition affects people of all ages and while it is incurable, the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to an individual’s quality of life.
Whether you are looking to progress your career; have a family member, friend or colleague with autism; or would just like to increase your knowledge and help raise awareness, this qualification is perfect for you.
It is made up of six mandatory units as follows:
• Autism in context
• Positive behavioural support for individuals with autism
• Understand support and management of transitions for individuals with autism
• Therapeutic interventions and support available for individuals with autism and co-occurring conditions
• Communication and social interaction with individuals with autism
• Safeguarding and resilience in autism
Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
|Mode of Study: Distance Learning|
|Duration: 20 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Learn from your own home, in your own time
- Work saves automatically to ensure it’s never lost
- One to one Tutor support available
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 3 qualification
- Gain a qualification that is sought after by employers
Career Opportunities & Further Study
Successful completion of this qualification will help with progression into a number of job roles within the health and social care sector. Examples of these could be:
Special Educational Needs Assistant
Further study could include:
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
Learner must be aged 19 years or over on 31st August.
Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years.
In order to be eligible to complete this course for free, learners must not already hold a full Level 3 qualification.
Learner who already hold a full Level 3 qualification and wish to complete this course can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
You can check your ability by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.