This qualification aims to prepare individuals for tackling the outbreak of infection in hospitals and healthcare settings. It promotes understanding of the many causes of infection and how it can be spread, as well as how to help control it
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to learners to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone working in, or looking to work in the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
Level 2 Certificate in the End of Life Care
Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention and Awareness
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This qualification is highly recommended for anyone who is new to care or may wish to start a career within the health and social care sector.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.