This qualification aims to prepare anyone wishing to work within the adult social care sector. It will help to develop knowledge about the responsibilities of adult social care workers and the diverse needs of the vulnerable people using care services.
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to learners to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone looking to work in the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This qualification is suitable for anyone who is new to care or may wish to start a career within the health and social care sector.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.