This falls prevention training aims to raise awareness about the impact and consequences of a fall, the risks and the hazards that could result in a fall and how to prevent or reduce the risk of a fall.
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention Awareness|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone working in, or looking to work in, the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of falls and how to prevent them. Anyone who currently works in the health and social care sector and wishes to progress their career would benefit from this course, as well as anyone who is looking to work in the sector.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.