This qualification aims to help develop knowledge and skills surrounding the care of individuals, friends and families during this sensitive and emotionally demanding time of life. It is ideal for those who are already working in, or intending to work within, the health or social care sector.
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to learners to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone working in, or looking to work in, the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This qualification is suitable for anyone who works in or may want to work in the healthcare sector or need to care for a loved one during this difficult time. This course will help to promote quality end of life care.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.