Health and Social Care
This qualification aims to improve knowledge and understanding of nutrition and health. It covers factors such as the principles of healthy eating and weight management, nutrition in the context of eating disorders and how to prepare food safely in a home environment.
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to learners to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone working in, or looking to work in the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention and Awareness
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This qualification is ideal for anyone who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills surrounding diet and health, different forms of nutrition, planning a weight management programme and food safety awareness.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.