This qualification aims to promote awareness of a range of common health conditions. The course explores the impact of cardiovascular disease, stroke, arthritis, physical disabilities and Parkinson’s disease on individuals’ daily lives.
|Course title: Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions|
|Mode of Study: Online Distance Learning|
|Duration: 12 weeks|
|Awarding/validation body: TQUK|
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Supports a career pathway within the health and social care sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where they study
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to learners to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
This is a great course for anyone working in, or looking to work in the health and social sector.
A learner completing this course may want to go on to complete one of our other health and social care courses such as:
Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention and Awareness
Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by answering a series of questions. These will be submitted via the online learning platform, EQUAL, and marked by the tutor. Feedback will be returned to the learner for each assessment they complete.
This qualification is ideal for anyone already working in, or intending to work in, the healthcare sector. It is also suitable for anyone who wishes to further understand a variety of common health conditions they may encounter among people in their care.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.