Mode of study:
Site technicians give technical support and assistance to professionals and managers involved in construction projects. They may work on a wide range of projects, from large‐scale ones, such as office blocks and housing estates to small‐scale extensions and alterations to part of a building.
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or ‘competence’) qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or ‘knowledge’) qualification:
- Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Constructing the Built Environment (720)
- BTEC Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC Extended Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Career Opportunities & Further Study
possibility of full-time employment after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Assessment is via on and off the job training. Learners will be assessed through:
- Synoptic end-test covering knowledge and skills
- Practical Skills Assessment
Entry requirements will be set by the employer.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.