Mode of study:
Teaching Assistants work in Primary, Special and Secondary education across all age ranges encompassing special educational needs and emotional vulnerabilities.
- Building relationships/ embracing change
- Adding value to education
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Professional standards and personal accountability
Career Opportunities & Further Study
Suitable roles for apprentices
- Classroom Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or ‘combined’) qualification:
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
Criteria will be set by the employer.
If you are interested in this apprenticeship you can apply on our website by clicking here via the Apprenticeship Vacancies page.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.