Mode of study:
The Pharmacy Services Assistant (PSA) works under the supervision of a Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, or other accountable healthcare professional. The PSA provides a variety of pharmacy and medicines services to patients, the public and other professional healthcare teams. The PSA supports the delivery of pharmacy services in a variety of pharmacy environments.
Students will be learning about supporting the delivery of pharmacy services.
The delivery of this course includes one day per week at Croydon College.
Topics covered include:
- Be trustworthy and honest, respectful and caring
- Act with integrity and fair conduct, have the courage to say when something is wrong
- Be reliable and capable member of the workforce and recognise your own value and that of your team
- Display effective interpersonal skills
- Respect patients values
Career Opportunities & Further Study
Students can progress into full time work.
Assessment is through on and off the job training in
- Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English
Learners will be assessed through various forms plus
- A synoptic end-test covering the knowledge and skills
- A simulated observation with a Q&A
- Professional discussion
GCSE Grades A-C/9-4 in Maths and English.
If you are interested in this apprenticeship you can apply on our website by clicking here via the Apprenticeship Vacancies page.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.