Mode of study:
This qualification aims to provide learners with in-depth knowledge of the use of counselling skills in everyday life and work and the approaches that underpin the use of these skills.
To be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills, learners are required to successfully complete 5 mandatory units:
- Unit 01 Developing counselling skills
- Unit 02 Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
- Unit 03 Working ethically with counselling skills
- Unit 04 Counselling skills and diversity
- Unit 05 Counselling skills and personal development.
- Students will also study Level 2 OCN qualification or Level 2 Laser qualification.
Students must be completely committed to hard work and are required to maintain full attendance (100%) throughout the course.
We offer fantastic extra-curricular activities such as Macmillan fund raising and Walking for health at Macmillan Resource Centre at Croydon University Hospital and many more volunteering opportunities to support your personal development.
Get involved in HIV awareness days and encourage people to get tested for HIV.
Students will have the opportunity to review their progression journey with The National Careers Service.
Career Opportunities & Further Study
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to Level 4 counselling qualifications.
To be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills learners are required to successfully complete 5 mandatory units.
- The Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills is internally assessed.
All applicants will be required to take an English and Mathematics assessment, regardless of previous qualifications. You must achieve a Level 2 in English and at least Level 1 Mathematics to be accepted on this course.
All applicants will be interviewed to ensure that the course is the right choice based on previous educational and work experience.
How To Apply
Use the below link to apply for the above course.